Friday, December 24, 2010

FOOD!

Because it's the holidays, and people usually love this season because of the scrumptious food that are served on the table (and our neighbor's, relative's, and friend's table), I thought about posting the menu from my sister's wedding last August in the Philippines. It's kinda late, and I really was planning to post this, but I guess I never thought about doing it. 

Their caterer was K by Cunanan, and you can visit their website here, although its currently under construction, so you can still visit their blog here if you're interested.

These pictures were taken during our food-tasting at their place. And because I enjoyed the main course so much that when the desserts were served, I completely forgot to take a picture of it. 

the table setting (brown and teal)

tiffany chair



farther right: Hoisin Chicken wrap; bottom: Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls

Vietnamese Spring Rolls

Blinis with smoked salmon

Chicken barbeque on martini glasses


clockwise from top right: Grilled red snapper with mango salsa, carrot rice, Barbequed baby back ribs and corn with parsley butter, and Honey nut prawns

Brocolli and cheese soup


Nom, nom, nom. That was fun. Too bad that I wasn't able to take a picture of the Flourless chocolate cake and Lemon creme brulee because I was too excited to gormandize them. But, if you're ever getting married in Manila, Philippines, you can contact this caterer (links above) and they'll be glad to fill your guests' stomachs and not worry about the kids wailing and screaming for food (they have a kids' menu too, in case you were wondering.). Nom, nom, nom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment