Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Slow Down, Please

  Quite a late reaction considering that the event took place on Sunday, October 16th, and the report was released Monday the next day. However, when my instructor mentioned this bit (and I am ashamed that I have not read the news that day), I checked the online newspaper to see what the laughs were all aboutand the photo delivered (but trust me, I wasn't the only one who didn't read the paper). 
  
  With all the Occupy protests happening around the globe and the eurozone crisis, you would think that those should be the news of the week. But what can I do. I'm swamped with school work and work, and add to that my social life that I try to relive once a week to bring me back to reality. And my stress reliever to take me to the fourth dimension to keep me sane. 
  
  I'll make this short and sweet because it's late and I have a class tomorrow (not a surprise really). 
  
  On Sunday, October 16th, drivers were shocked to see this sign as they were driving on the road:


  
  Do you think the drivers slowed down when they saw this sign? Of course. I mean, who wouldn't? This made my day yesterday so this should have made it for the drivers who saw this too. 
  
  I apologize again for the quick and short post. I'll do better next time, just, not now. 
   
  The full article is right here if you are interested in the details. 


(photo by Karen Chapman for The Winnipeg Free Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment