Friday, February 28, 2014

Quarter-life crisis

"What are your plans after school?"

No one has asked me that yet. I'm the only one who's asked myself that question. And whenever I ask myself that question, I always don't know what to say. 

This is probably why I'm so confused all the time. I always don't know what to do -- even the smallest and most mundane things in my day-to-day life. 

I'm doomed. 






Not really. I just need to figure out what I want to do in life. I have an idea, but I just don't know if I can do them because of expectations and responsibilities. I can't just think for myself whenever I make decisions because it's not always about me. 


Until I figure out my life, this blog will be on hiatus (that is, if someone reads my blog). If you want to check out my professional site, visit Lora Quitane

No comments:

Post a Comment