Tuesday, October 7, 2014

hiatus

I'm gonna take a hiatus here at Lora's Homecoming. 

I don't know how long the break is, but what I know is that I can't write about my life now. I can write about other things--like TV shows, movies, books, politics, and current events, but I just can't write about my feelings and my emotions right now. 

Since the launch of my professional website/blog, I decided to move all my non-personal posts in that site, where I could be anyone I want to be or be anyone people want me to be. (Heh. That last part sounds really sad, but that was exactly what put me in this position--and now I'm stuck in this rut trying to figure out who I am and where I'm going. I obviously need some growing up and soul searching.)

Anyway, the point is, I'm taking a hiatus here, on my personal blog, Lora's Homecoming. If it's your first time to visit this site, you're more than welcome to go through my previous posts to look at the real me. If you would like a more updated and professional me, visit Lora Quitane


Have a wonderful day. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete