Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the usual

I was thinking whether I should post this or not; then I thought, what the heck, I might as well do it, even though I'm six days late. After all, this is a new decade in the 21st century and this doesn't happen very often.

Resolutions were never for me, and now that I think about it, I never really made one in my life. Eh. Who cares. What I am sure though, is that this will be a different year than the rest.

A few days before the last day of the year, I had mixed feelings of anxiety and excitement. Don't some of us feel that way? Scared of what will happen to us in the future? Afraid that things will not turn out the way we want them to be? But then, I'll tell you what some of the people in my life told me: Have fun. Don't think about it; for now, be happy. Face the challenges head on and what's to come, either good or bad. And lastly, enjoy.

This maybe late (and I don't need to remind myself of it), but have yourself a great year, and try not to stumble or fall. If you do, that's alright. You're only human. We're only human. You can always rise up again. And also, have fun.

Cheers! 

(posted without permission of my friend's hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment