Friday, January 15, 2010

very creative, indeed

So I was browsing the fan photos of a fanpage in Facebook, when I came across one of the funniest and creative pictures I've seen. You might probably not fully understand it if your not a Filipino, but if you are, I'm pretty sure these pictures will crack a smile in your face.

I now introduce you to the Pinoy Transportmers, designed and creatively thought by a Filipino under the name konserns (and this is his website, where he spoofs other movies as well). Now, obviously these are inspired from the movie Transformers, and if you ask me about what I think about this franchise, I think the special effects in the movies were executed very well, as expected of Michael Bay. However though, there are some things that I found disappointing, which I won't go further anymore, so I can proceed to these Transportmers. The word 'transport' (which I think you know what it means) is used because these vehicles are the usual means of transportation of a typical Filipino that you see on the streets. (So some of it may not be of interest to you, or you have no idea what it means, so please pardon the creative works if they don't make sense to you.)


The Auto-todas


So the Auto-toda (or Autobots) are our heroes, and later I will also introduce you to the Decepti-todas (Decipticons).



(jeepney is a regular transportation for everyday Filipinos)

 
(another typical public transportation, but more comfortable as it's air conditioned)


(the means of transportation of each municipality's officials; so not everyone can hop in)


(for longer routes; either it's air conditioned or not)

 
(a student's favorite vehicle)



 

 
(a regular taxi; it's more expensive than all the transportations above actually)


(a tricycle, another regular means of transportation; usually for shorter routes)

 
(the trains around the city; another regular transportation because of it's cheapness and efficiency)

There you go. If you are interested in more of his works, you can gladly visit his website, for he has other movie spoofs that he made. And here's something I'd like to leave you with before you type in another address on the bar:



No comments:

Post a Comment