Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day High!

   More like second day actually. It's the second day of my life as a college student, and I'm still trying to absorb all the information my instructors tell the class. There are a lot of stuff to learn and lots of early morning classes, but hopefully I'll be able to get the hang of this schedule and adjust to it by next week. All I need is one cup of coffee every morning and I'm good to go (for the morning. It's a different case in the afternoon.). I try to lessen my caffeine intake because I know it's bad for me, but now that I'm required to get up early for my classes, I need it everyday. Unlike in university where I only drink coffee during exams or the end of term, I have to drink coffee everyday in college. It's still the beginning of term so I'm still able to manage my time with sleep, school, work, personal life, social life, and extra curricular activities. Wait until everything gets crazy in the next three or four months. I'll be like a walking zombie suriving on caffeine and sugar. Just like what I was like when my friends and I went to Alberta and BC (which will be told another time).

   So bear with me as I update this blog again as a part of my course requirement. I still have drafts to post especially the anime and drama recaps, but I don't think I can fit these in my current schedule. So maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment