Thursday, July 2, 2009

BoF banners and sigs

If you hang out at the soompi forums, I'm pretty sure you've seen most of the members' banners and signatures. And I'm sure, that you've heard of this drama, Boys over Flowers (or Boys before Flowers).

I admit, I was part of that fever months ago so I decided to
make a banner (or signature), just for fun. I save most pics from Luv at soompi, and I edited it using picnik, which helps you edit pictures with their features without installing photoshop. (Of course, PS is still better, but I don't have it installed, so, do understand.)


So this first pic is from episode 10 and that's JanDi and Jun Pyo, and this is the original picture that I got from Luv.

For the second one, this is from episode 21, and that's The F4(and their lovely backs.lol), and again, edited it using picnik. Unfortunately, I can't credit whom I took the
picture from but its from the BoF thread at soompi. As for this picture, I decided not to write any quotes about friendship or anything because I don't want it to sound too cheesy, which is not really my thing.




070309. I just made this awhile ago while I was
reading a JunDi fanfiction in soompi. This shot was in episode 4 of the series, the text written there is the title and the writer of the fanfic. Actually, as of today, this hasn't been written yet, this is just the second part of the 3 plotlines that the writer did, with the readers choosing their faves. Its just something that I did out of boredom.


So, I do appreciate comments, and you know what to do, if you wanna use it, no hotlinking but do credit me using my profile name or a link to my blog. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment