Wednesday, July 29, 2009

aww moments

Just when you thought you've had enough of 'aww moments', here I go with my own version. Once in a while, when I watch a drama, or a movie, or read a book, I come across with these lines (or quotes, as I'd like to call them) and out of the blue I decided to post it here on this blog so I can look back on them (and be all mushy and sentimental? please. I've had enough of that with the dramas I watch, thank you very much.) and share these to you as well. And all the credits will be given to them, of course, I'll even rack my brains just to remember where I took it. And I would be posting more in the future, when a line strucks me or if it reminds me of something.

Poster from the 2009 Korean drama Boys over Flowers Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Guem JanDi (Gu Hye Sun) ep4; edited using Picnik

But there is no logic in love.
Falling in love is an irrational thing.
Even just by falling in love with someone, you'll hurt people, and you'll get hurt yourself.
To be truly in love with someone, you have to be ready to put your life at risk.
+ Hana Yori Dango Returns, ep4, Nishikado Soujiro (Matsuda Shota)

Love in the past never changes
because it remains in your heart forever.
+ Heartbreak Library, Cho Eun Soo (Eugene)

What do you think love is?
Love knows no past and no future,
it is just a means to connect at the very moment
when you feel your heart swelling with love with the next moment right here and now.
+ Innocent Love, ep10, Akiyama Kanon (Horikita Maki)

Being in love itself holds a great meaning even if it didn't work out.
The moment you fall in love, that feeling will always remain inside of you.
+ Tokyo Love Story, ep , Akana Rika (Suzuki Honami)

A man wants to be a woman's first love.
But a woman wants to be a man's last love.
+ Proposal Daisakusen, ep , Yosei/Fairy (Mikami Hiroshi)

Fireworks are not fun at all when you're watching them by yourself.
Fireworks disappear right away, but it's something to see with your friends.
Even if you forget the colors and shapes of the fireworks,
You will always remember the faces of the friends next to you.
+ Honey and Clover Japan, ep , Ayumi's father

When it comes to precious memories,
the more you go back to them, the more important they get.
+ Bokura Ga Ita manga, Nanami Takahashi

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
+ Moulin Rouge!, Toulouse-Lautrec (John Leguizamo)

I like you. Maybe. Probably.
+ 1 litre of Tears, ep9, Haruto Asou (Nishikido Ryo)


note: I have my reasons for including the last line from the Japanese drama 1 Litre of Tears. First off, I'm a Ryo fangirl. Second, the last scene in ep9 is worth watching with its 'aww moment' , and its not just because of this line, but because he mentioned something that's even better than this, which I will not post, and for you to find out, if you are curious. (The drama is really worth watching, by the way.)

1 comment:

  1. i love this post..maybe because i feel the same way on the movie or lines in the series or i watch some of it, something is in it that creates a difference if you look deeper and without this lines the story wouldn't be complete. Sometimes in the dramas this lines could break you..hehe

    ReplyDelete