Wednesday, August 5, 2009

fangirls and fanboys unite



Holy moly, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo? Nice. When I watched their drama 'The World that they live in', I was thinking that they should date in real life. And now that its happened, all I can say is, wow. Just, wow.


They look so good in 'Worlds Within', they really had that chemisty as the main couple in the story, and this drama is as well, not the usual one because this is a character-driven drama unlike the usual plot-driven Kdramas, which sometimes suck the life out of me. (Will not mention a specific drama that I recently saw, which probably has a million cliches you could ever think of.)
Some say that it was boring, but I find it entertaining with its side characters and deep with their meaningful conversations.

You could say they're like the Golden Couple. I mean, it IS Song Hye Gyo (of Full House fame) AND Hyun Bin (of Kim Sam Soon fame)
. And I apologize for the picture. (It's not their best shot, its from their drama, but you know that they are one of the most gorgeous couples in K-entertainment.)


source

No comments:

Post a Comment