Friday, August 7, 2009

helpful tips

How to damage your eyes:

1. If you're a kid, and if you're reading this (and I have no idea why), read anything while you're on a moving vehicle. Be it a book, a comic book, or anything you can peruse, just read it. It's good to start reading young. And its better to lose your eyesight at a young age and face the consequences later. The same goes with writing. You can write while you're on a moving vehicle.

2. When the lights are off in your room, grab a flashlight (or much better, your cellphone) and start reading or writing.

3. Spend hours staring at your computer screen, not blinking your eyes or resting them once in a while. This would work better with a laptop, because you use it before you go to sleep, then open it after you wake up. Forget breakfast too, your laptop (or computer) can feed you.

4. After a long day's work, wash your eyes with cold water.

5. If you're already using eyeglasses or contact lenses and you still do numbers 1 to 4, then, you're a lost cause. But hey, just be optimistic and just think about Lasik eye surgery. There's nothing technology can't do nowadays, is there?


Obviously, no one should take this seriously. I've learned my lesson, but being a stubborn girl that I am, I still do it, and I regret it, and for sure, my eyes will have the last laugh. pfft. cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment