Tuesday, August 11, 2009

like crack II

As I said on the first part, I'll post a pic spam for all the epic Hana Kimi moments, ones that never fail no matter how many times I view them. And some are really just for fun, to introduce the characters of the show.

Don't say I didn't warn you for putting some 'spoilers' (if you consider them as that), because personally, for this drama, you wouldn't care about spoilers as you'll want to watch it right away anyway after seeing the first episode. And besides, would you actually care about the story of the drama if you're distracted by these crazy ikemens?


Here comes the picture overload:

the one true pair, Sano Izumi and Ashiya MizukiSano and Mizuki sharing a moment in front of their classmates <3
my second OTP, Mizuki and Nakatsu

the trio OTP: Sano-Mizuki-Nakatsu


and of course, with OTPs, there are kisses. and here are a few of them: my third OTP, Sano and Nakatsu

Nakao and Nanba

Kagurazaka and Sano


As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm a Toma fangirl, so here is his own introduction.
Nakatsu tries really hard to control himself since he knows that Mizuki's a guy. but he just can't help liking her.


so, this is what happens to him...and what does he really see? enter the super Nakatsu vision:

don't worry, Nakatsu, we know you love women. we can see you were that terrified when you saw Nakao in that state.



cross-dressing is a regular event at school, and look who we have here...


Sano and Nakatsu
Mizuki just loves it when they're allowed to cross-dress.


what unites the three dorms is the Sakura Committee headed by the 3 dorm leaders:
Dorm 2 leader Nanba Minami


Dorm 1 leader Tennouji Megumi

Dorm 3 leader Himejima Masao and St. Blossoms' Academy Hanayashiki Hibari


some random shots of the students of Ohsaka Gakuen, and their regular high school days:



That said, thank you for viewing and I now invite you to the outrageous yet awesome world of Ohsaka Gakuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment