Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A walk in Manila part II

Just a quick post to show you the poster that Carlos Celdran gives his audience after the tour (and the free food). This just proves how lazy I am to write a post, that I all I can do is attach a photo. 



I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do. I can't do translations for the Japanese and Korean dramas I watch, I don't have the time to watch all the movies that I want to watch and recap because life takes them all away. All these addictions of mine are long overdue, and come winter break I hope I will find the time to do them, while working on a research paper and working so I can pay the internet that I use when I post an entry here or watch my dramas at Dramafever or crunchyroll

If this post doesn't make sense, you're right. It's already late, and I need to wake up for school tomorrow. I know I don't give out any of my personal information here because it's my preference, but when I say school, it doesn't mean that I'm a fresh high school graduate. Far older than that, but not that old. I think I mentioned in my other post way back that I grew up in the 90's. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment