Monday, July 23, 2012

Get Your Fringe On~


   This should be addressed to me actually. I've been a Winnipegger for four and a half years, and I still haven't seen a Fringe show until Friday last week *hides from Fringers*. I know, I know, it's my fault. However, I've gone to the Fringe on Friday and saw a show for the first time and I loved it. I'm glad that my friends and I decided to watch a comedy instead of another genre because I might not have enjoyed it much if there's too much crying or drama in show.

   So while my friends and I were walking at the Exchange District and waiting for the show, people were handing out handouts and leaflets of their show. These are just some of the shows during the festival. So if you know there's a fringe event in your area, you can catch some of these shows by googling "fringe festival" and you'll see the dates of this wonderful and fun event (or if you're a Winnipegger, just go to the Exchange District.).

   Spending $10 on Friday night's show was definitely worth it. The Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival runs from July 18th to July 29th. These are some of the shows playing during the Winnipeg Fringe:









No comments:

Post a Comment