Friday, May 9, 2014

A Second Homecoming

This time, it'll be better than the last. 

The last time I was in the Philippines, I was too scared to wander the streets during the day. I took the cab more often than the train because I was scared of the traffic, the pollution, the noise, and the people. Even though I was 21 the last time I was there, I felt like I was still too young to travel on my own.

If you've been following this blog (which I doubt) or you've read my past posts all the way back in '09, you'll know that I've been through a 'paralysis phase'--where I just kept on living with no meaning. Five years later, I'm back in that phase.

Which is why going to the Philippines at this time of my life is really important to me.



-----


Dumbfoundead featuring Clara C. and Jay Park - "Clouds"

The song pretty much explains itself. 

Listen to Dumbfoundead (aka PARKER and Old Boy Jon), Jay Park, and Clara C. They're not your mainstream artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment