Tuesday, June 10, 2014

One More Day

After living in my homeland for 21 days, I've started to adapt to the hot and humid weather. There are times that I feel like dying from the heat, but then I remember that the people around me live in this weather everyday. 

It's just the traffic that's really stopping me from living here for a long time. Even during the slow hours of 10 in the morning or 1 in the afternoon, there's still traffic everywhere. 

But if I could stay for more than one day, one week, one month, or even a year, I would do it. I would really stay here if I can. I could stay here longer despite the weather and traffic. Because there's just something about this place that makes me happy, contented, and satisfied.

In a few days, I'll be leaving my hometown. In a few days, I'll say goodbye to my family, relatives, and friends. It's okay. This isn't the first time I've said goodbye to them. After all, goodbyes are overrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment